Every May, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation embarks on a journey to find and recognize the best corporate citizens. The Citizens Awards, now celebrating its 15th year, recognizes the most accomplished social and community initiatives within the business community. The Corporate Citizenship Center will be accepting nominations for the 15th annual Citizens Awards until May 30.
Download and start your application today!
This year,the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Corporate Citizenship Center will be giving awards in eight categories, six of which will honor businesses for specific strategic initiatives:
- Best Commitment to Education Program
- Best Community Improvement Program
- Best Disaster Response & Community Resilience Program
- Best Economic Empowerment Program
- Best Environmental Stewardship Program
- Best Health & Wellness Program
Additionally, new for this year, the Foundation will award two Best Corporate Steward awards. These awards honor a business for its exceptional overall corporate citizenship portfolio.
- Best Corporate Steward, Large Business
- Best Corporate Steward, Small and Midsize Business
Nominations will be accepcted from May 1 – May 30, 2014. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.