Follow the Environmental Help Desk on Facebook for a chance to win your own personal power source — a Tremont Electric nPower Peg! Follow us @EnviroHelpDesk on Twitter for a second chance to win an nPower Peg. The Environmental Help Desk for Business loves environmental innovation. Tremont Electric’s nPower Peg Personal Energy Generator uses your body’s movement to generate electricity for your mobile devices.
Fast Company calls Tremont Electric one of the “Ten Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics.” Check out what others have to say about Tremont Electric’s nPower Peg
- Smart Planet calls the nPower Peg, “The Best Charging Devise Ever“
- The Wall Street Journal: “Take Zap!”
- Bloomberg Business News: “Charge Your Phone, Just by Walking“
- Wired: Turn Your Body’s Motion into Power for your Phone
- Tedx CLE: Aaron LeMieux of Tremont Electric: Kinetic energy generation with nPower
- Forbes: “Green Tech, Green Jobs: The New Face of Cleveland“
- Eligibility Deadline: The deadline for Liking the Environmental Help Desk for Business on Facebook and/or following the Help Desk on Twitter @EnviroHelpDesk is midnight, Sunday, September 30, 2012.
- Random Selection: Winner will be chosen randomly from total list of those who follow the Environmental Help Desk on Facebook, follow the Help Desk on Twitter, or both (following the Help Desk on both social media feeds gives participants two chances to win).
- Not Eligible to Win: Staff, board, and immediate family members of the Institute for Sustainable Development / Green Plus and the Business Civic Leadership Center are not eligible to win the Tremont Electric nPower Peg.
- Notification: Winner will be notified by electronic message and be given a week to respond with physical mailing address. The Institute for Sustainable Development reserves the right to select a different winner if initial winner does not respond within 7 days.
- Value: Currently, the nPower Peg retails for approximately $160.