Because sustainability strategies are all about business survival. Like it or not, sustainability offers both threats and opportunities for small businesses. And the potential impact on companies’ long-term success is too great to ignore.
There are many reasons why small businesses should care about sustainability, but here are the top five:
1. Because sooner or later every business will have to pay attention to sustainability in order to stay in business.
2. Because your company can obtain more business through commitments to sustainability.
3. Because you can save on your bottom line.
4. Because you can add to your top line through innovation.
5. Attract, retain and engage talent.
For the complete article by Kathy Miller Perkins from GreenBiz.com, please click here.