Rising energy costs and their associated volatility continue to pose challenges to businesses and their ability to forecast costs long-term. While many business owners look to measures such as energy efficiency as an opportunity to mitigate the financial impact of increasing energy costs, they often encounter challenges in the form of limited information and capital, which prevent them from moving forward. Therefore, it is critical to provide businesses with the tools and resources they need to budget their energy costs and become more energy efficient.
|Date:||Friday, June 17|
|Time:||8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
|Place:||Corporate College East, Warrensville Heights|
|Cost:||$10 Members, $20 Non GCP/COSE members|
Join us for a panel discussion on
- Ohio Senate Bill 221 and its impact on business
- What is the Demand Side Management and Energy Efficiency (DSE2) Rider
- How to apply for FirstEnergy rebates
- Benefits of a lighting retrofit including tax credits and rebates
- Benefit of HVAC maintenance and repair expertise
- Financing your project and cost segregation
- Eco Engineering & Lighting Services, Inc.
- CLS Facility Services
- US Bank
The Institute for Sustainable Development / Green Plus