Participate in this conference call hosted by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives and hear from Chambers and their members about how the Green Plus program has worked for them and why the recommend it to your Chamber.
Date: July 27, 2010
Time: 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm (ET)
No RSVP is required. Simply dial in at 1 pm (ET) on July 27 and learn why Chambers and Chamber members love Green Plus.
Dial In: 605-475-4800, Access Code: 473537#
- Dan Arnold, Director of Operations, Lancaster (PA) Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Susan Eberly, Cargas Systems, Inc
- William J. Sutton II, Wohlsen Construction
- Kirsten Hausman, Director of Client Relations, Green Plus, Institute for Sustainable Development
For small businesses, going green and sustainable has been shown to save money, motivate employees and illustrate a commitment to the community and environment. It is also a powerful marketing and branding tool, especially in today’s economy.
Hear first-hand from two members of the Lancaster (PA) Chamber on how Green Plus has changed the way they do business. You’ll also have a chance to talk with Dan Arnold, Director of Operations, from the Lancaster Chamber about launching, marketing and implementing Green Plus.
In this conference call, driven by audience participation, callers can expect to:
- Understand Green Plus™ Value Proposition for small/medium businesses
- Know how one chamber has successfully implemented the Green Plus program and what they are getting out of it (new memberships, revenue, retention, loyalty)
- Know where to turn for information about adopting Green Plus