Location: UNC Chapel Hill, Kenan-Flagler Business School, Koury Auditorium
Registration: FREE for BASE members/mentors/students/advisory board and resource partners, $55 for non-members (Click here to register)
Getting Ready for Capital will help answer:
- What types of investments are available?
- What are investors looking for?
- What are the benefits and challenges of different types of investments?
- Is my company ready for capital investment?
- How do I prepare my company to attract investors?
Event speakers and panelists include:
- Henry McKoy, Chairman, Fourth Sector Bankcorp
- John Hardin, Executive Director, Office of Science and Technology, NC Department of Commerce
- Cody Nystrom, Senior Associate, SJF Ventures
- Bryan Monteith, Vice President, Fidelity Bank
- Jim Evans, Vice President, Commercial Lending, Harrington Bank
- Rick Larson, Director of Sustainable Ventures, The Conservation Fund
- Adam Smith, Vice President, Director of Square Roots, Square 1 Bank
- Brett Smith, President, Counter Culture Coffee
- Robert Creighton, Founder, WindLift
- Jason A. Caplan, Ph.D., President & CEO, EnSolve Biosystems, Inc.
and many more!