In April, the we launched our beta Environmental Help Desk for Business with D.C.-based Business Civic Leadership Center (BCLC). Through the Environmental Help Desk for Business, Green Plus and the BCLC convene businesses large, small, and in-between, in a discussion of new green supply chain standards and environmental innovation that can save businesses money while reducing environmental impact.
Follow the Environmental Help Desk on Facebook for a chance to win your own personal power source — a Tremont Electric nPower Peg! Follow us@EnviroHelpDesk on Twitter for a second chance to win an nPower Peg. The Environmental Help Desk for Business loves environmental innovation. Tremont Electric’s nPower Peg Personal Energy Generator uses your body’s movement to generate electricity for your mobile devices.
Fast Company calls Tremont Electric one of the “Ten Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics.” Check out what others have to say about Tremont Electric’s nPower Peg
- Smart Planet calls the nPower Peg, “The Best Charging Devise Ever“
- The Wall Street Journal: “Take Zap!”
- Bloomberg Business News: “Charge Your Phone, Just by Walking“
- Wired: Turn Your Body’s Motion into Power for your Phone
- Tedx CLE: Aaron LeMieux of Tremont Electric: Kinetic energy generation with nPower
- Forbes: “Green Tech, Green Jobs: The New Face of Cleveland“