The Institute is proud to announce our newest educational presentation/webinar: Marketing Green Responsibly
We realize that most small businesses and nonprofit organizations are working hard to be more sustainable. We also realize that communicating your sustainable efforts to your customers can be a daunting task. “Marketing Green Responsibly” is set up to give your business the direction it needs to create an effective marketing strategy to reach green conscious consumers through social media and a variety of responsible marketing tactics.
Hosted by The King’s Daughters Inn, the Institute for Sustainable Development wants to help your small business or nonprofit organization learn what the competition is up to, how to begin a strategy, and what tools, like social media, will help you achieve your goals in this hour long presentation.
This event will be presented live in Durham, NC and simultaneously broadcasted via webinar for those who are unable to attend in person.
- To register for the webinar click here or on the button above (and enjoy the presentation from the comfort of your own office).
- To attend in person click here or on the button above (at the King’s Daughters Inn in Durham, NC, networking and light breakfast included).
Early Bird pricing expires October 25 — Reserve your spot today!
(Green Plus businesses can attend free of charge — but must register to reserve a space)
- 8:00 – 8:45am — Check in and networking
- 9:00 – 10:00am — Presentation/Webinar
- 10:00 – 10:30am — Tour of the King’s Daughters Inn (optional, but we highly recommend it)
- David Shirk, Institute Sustainability Fellow and Student at Coastal Carolina University
- Libbie Hough, principal, Communication Matters
- Kirsten Hausman, Director of Client Relations, Institute for Sustainable Development