2014 is the Institute for Sustainable Development’s 10th anniversary as well as the 5th anniversary of our Green Plus program. Over 10 years, the world has changed dramatically, the application of sustainability has evolved, and we at the ISD have been lucky to work with many great businesses, students, and partners.
During our double-anniversary year, we’ll be
• Reaffirming our commitment to help small employers, students, and communities better understand sustainability
• Looking for new ways to share the stories and and experiences of our businesses and students, and the tools academic partners
• Reflecting on the lessons we’ve learned and where we think the sustainability movement is headed next
Stay tuned for
• A special 10th Anniversary ISD signature event, our annual Green Plus Awards and community-based events
• Written and recorded retrospectives on the Institute’s founders, and on Green Plus businesses, and Fellows
• A Green Plus Ebook, putting all of our diagnostics, case studies, advice and references into one, handy, downloadable document
• Announcements of new partnerships to help the intellectual work done by our many partners over the years
We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing this journey with you.