To better reach small businesses and nonprofits, the Institute for Sustainable Development partners with chambers of commerce. The chambers below are leaders around sustainability in their communities and have partnered with the program to ensure their membership’s access to an affordable program which helps small businesses and non-profits develop the skills and tools to become more competitive, more successful, more sustainable.
To date, the Institute has partnered with seventeen individual chambers of commerce in more than eleven states representing over 60,000 businesses.
- Cary Chamber of Commerce
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce
- Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce
- Morrisville Chamber of Commerce
- Raleigh Chamber of Commerce